- Thamesford, ON, CAN
- 26.60-28.60 per hour
- Full Time
Overtime, shift premiums, RRSPs, Health Benefits
CBM Aggregates, a division of St. Marys Canada Building Materials is a leading producer and supplier of aggregate materials, with twelve sand and gravel operations and quarries, competing in the Southern Ontario market which consumes over 140 million tonnes of aggregate annually.
We are seeking a Loader/Plant Operator to join our production team in Thamesford, Ontario!
Why work for CBM?
- Competitive wages + benefits + RRSP
- Long term career opportunity
- Workplace culture focused on health and safety!
- Operate a loader to transfer, load, and organize materials
- Stockpiling of material
- Carry out plant maintenance, clean and organize the Plant, the yard, and the equipment
- Complete basic quality control
- Assist with Safety Procedures documentation, including Job Hazard Analysis, Confined Space, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma. College diploma/certificate is an asset
- Physically able to perform duties, including ability to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Experience with heavy machinery
- Experience operating a loader is an asset
To apply, please include an up-to-date resume. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.