- Windsor, ON, CAN
- 31.25 per hour
- Full Time
Overtime, Extended Health, Pension etc.
St. Marys/CBM, a leading employer, producer, and supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete and related products, is committed to environmental leadership and the safety of our employees.
To meet our growth needs, we require dedicated individuals to join our Windsor fleet maintenance operations, to repair and maintain our ready-mix truck fleet and related mobile equipment.
We are looking for a permanent full time 310T Mechanic.
Why choose CBM?
- Work for a company that values health and safety!
- Competitive wages for licensed and apprentice mechanics
- Regular safety & job-related training
- Day Shifts, with overtime paid after 8hrs per day
- Yearly allowances for tools and boots
- Coveralls/pants shirts & mandatory PPE provided
- Yearly reimbursement for Skilled Trades Ontario fee(s)
- Benefits, medical, drug, dental, vision care, STD, LTD through the Union
- Retirement pension plan managed by the Union and funded by the company
- Apprentice's will be paid their regular wage while attending school.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform, scheduled inspection, preventive maintenance, running repairs, service calls.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot & repair of all vehicle systems.
- Enter repair & parts information into the electronic maintenance system.
- Actively maintain the parts inventory & shop supplies levels.
- Maintain a safe clean work area, follow all government & company Safety & Environmental requirements and policies and procedures.
- Organize work schedules, daily, weekly, monthly & yearly to coordinate with plant personnel for truck demand.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- Safety oriented team player
- Currently possess your 310T certificate of qualification.
- Ability to learn and share repair related knowledge
- Ability to work independently where required
- Minimum full class G valid Ontario Driver's license
- A means of transportation to work location
- Own a basic set of hand & power tools
Hourly Rate: $31.25
Please apply with an up to date resume!
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.