- Aberfoyle, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Extended Health, RRSPs, Etc.
CBM Aggregates, a division of St. Marys Canada Building Materials is a leading producer and supplier of aggregate materials, with twelve sand and gravel operations and quarries, competing in the Southern Ontario market which consumes over 140 million tonnes of aggregate annually.
We are looking for a new Heavy Equipment Technician at our Aberfoyle location.
Why work for CBM?
- Competitive wages + benefits + RRSP
- Long term career opportunity
- Workplace culture focused on health and safety!
- 2+ years Heavy Equipment Technician experience (421A is an asset, but is NOT required)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with front end loaders, skid steers, conveyors etc., is an asset
- Inspect, trouble shoot and work on a variety of equipment
- Preform preventative maintenance as needed
- Prepare accurate service and repair reports in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with Plant Management to determine needs
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please include an up-to-date resume. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.