- New Hamburg, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Overtime, Extended Health, Pension etc.
Established principally in Southern Ontario, Canada, St. Marys CBM is the building materials division of St. Marys Cement. We have more than 450 Ready-Mix trucks operating out of 40 plants; located in areas from Hull, Quebec (serving the National Capital Region) in the east, and spread 700 kilometres to Windsor, Ontario in the west, with an emphasis on the most heavily populated areas of the province.
We are currently looking for truck drivers who are interested in a long-term career with a leading organization!
Why work for CBM?
- Competitive wages
- Benefits + Pension/RRSP
- Training for licenced drivers provided!
- Local work with the ability to be home every night
- Opportunity for a long-term career, with ample hours
- Valid DZ or AZ licence + clean drivers abstract (minimum 3 years)
- Knowledgeable about the Highway Traffic Act
- Experienced with manual transmission
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work overtime hours
- Perform pre-trip inspections and other health and safety procedures
- Deliver and unload concrete to customer sites
- Be professional with customers/contractors
- Operate trucks in a safe and consistent manner
- Other duties as assigned
- All offers of employment are conditional upon providing proof of a valid licence and clean drivers abstract.
TO APPLY, please submit a RESUME and DRIVER's ABSTRACT. Applications without an abstract will be considered incomplete, and will not be considered.
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.