Canada Building Materials (CBM) Aggregate division is a leading producer of high-quality aggregate products. Quality products and safety are mandatory at CBM, and we are looking for a new Loader Operator to join our team!
Why join CBM Aggregates?
- Competitive wages, long shifts, and career longevity
- Extensive benefits and pension plans
- Work for a leader in the industry with a high record of safety!
- Operate a loader to transfer, load and organize materials
- Stockpiling of material
- Carry out plant maintenance, clean and organize the Plant, the yard and the equipment
- Complete basic quality control
- Assist with Safety Procedures documentation, including Job Hazard Analysis, Confined Space, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Safety conscious and knowledgeable about health and safety practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Previous completion of the applicable MCTU training is an asset
- Previous experience in similar role is an asset
- Access to reliable transportation (site is not accessible by public transit)
Please apply with an up-to-date resume. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources at (416) 423-1300.