- Cambridge, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Extended Health, Pension, RRSP etc.
Established principally in Southern Ontario, Canada, St. Marys CBM is the building materials division of St. Marys Cement. We have more than 450 Ready-Mix trucks operating out of 40 plants; located in areas from Hull, Quebec (serving the National Capital Region) in the east, and spread 700 kilometres to Windsor, Ontario in the west, with an emphasis on the most heavily populated areas of the province.
CBM is seeking a Plant Supervisor to support our operations in the Cambridge/Burlington/Niagara region. The ideal candidate will have some form of construction or general supervisory experience, and at least 2+ years of post-secondary education.
If you are interested in joining a leading organization, please submit an updated resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates production, storage and general distribution in accordance with policies and procedures as established by the Operations Manager
- Develops plans and manages for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees. Develops work processes to meet and exceed Company goals and objectives
- Supervise hourly workforce and maintains a high level of employee morale at the plant
- Completes required paperwork (reports, forms, letters, etc.)
- Other duties, as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Two years post-secondary education in related field, while further education is an asset
- Previous experience in plant management, concrete/construction industry, or in a supervisory role is an asset
- Valid G-Class license
- Ability to travel within the area regularly is required
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.