- Burlington, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Extended Health, RRSPs, Etc.
St. Marys Canada Building Materials is a leading employer, producer, and supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete and related products. We are committed to environmental leadership and the safety of our employees.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this role will support the operation and maintenance of our ready-mix trucks.
- Perform both repairs and preventative maintenance on ready-mix trucks
- Work in conjunction with other mechanics, and communicate with Ready-Mix
- Create purchasing requests, track and manage work orders etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Hours of work are Monday-Friday with occasional overtime and weekend work when needed.
- A culture surrounded on Safety First!
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits (health, RRSP etc.)
- Opportunity for continuous growth and development
What You Bring:
- Valid 310T Mechanic certification, in good standing with the College of Trades
- Experience in troubleshooting, fixing, and maintaining truck equipment
- Valid G driver's license
- Experience working with ready-mix trucks is an asset, but not a requirement
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources at (416) 423-1300