As an Aggregate Plant Supervisor you will lead a team of hourly employees and direct production operations in order to ensure efficient use of resources, in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies with Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Natural Resources legislation and regulations. Implements training, administration and compliance with applicable Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Supervise and execute plans for efficient use of raw materials, machines and employees. Develop and execute work process. Reviews production KPIs, product quality, and modifies production to maintain and enhance safety, quality and efficient operations of specific plants. Supervises production and storage of aggregate products in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Review mining sequences and assist in developing mine planning. Recommends budget requests and capital requirements to management, completes capital expenditure approval requests, monitor large projects through completion.
- Sources and secures quotes for maintenance materials for the processing plants and mobile equipment.
- Confers with sub contactors to negotiate pricing of contacts, evaluate and promotes service to the customers in the area.
- Partners with the Sales Representative and Technical Services to meet the customers' needs and specifications.
Two years post secondary education or three years experience in the industry. Excellent people management, problem solving and decision making skills. Fundamental knowledge of computer software (Windows, Word, Excel). Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Valid licence with clean record.