- 14-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- 125000-150000 per year We can also do ourly/C2C
- Full Time
Full Benefits and PTO
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Position: Tableau Developer - Tableau backend developer (versus dashboard developer)
Location: Remote (West Coast, Seattle Preferred)
Duration: 12+ Months
- 8 years software engineering/support
- 4 years+ of proven tableau experience, with 3+ years of tableau back-end development experience
- Design and develop data solutions and business intelligence.
- Proactively ensures minimum delays in systems deliverables.
- Configure and maintain multi data source connections in Tableau across a variety of data sources including, but not limited to, SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Tableau Server, BOX
- Knowledge to successfully implement the appropriate method of Row Level Security (RLS) to restrict access to data only those that have a need to know, based upon State Street's policy.
- Ensure clear and concise expression of design decisions to development, business teams, and senior IT management.
- Provide subject matter expertise on analysis and visual representations to foster analytical insights.
- Determine the initial visualization requirements, including developing technical workflow diagrams and Tableau wireframes and interactive Proofs-of-Concept (PoC's). This includes choosing the right metrics to ensure each metric contributes to the objective of the analysis and selecting the most appropriate type of visual mapping to optimize deriving actionable insights.
Education: At least a bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or closely related field is required.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.