- 03-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- 70-90 per hour Pay is negotiable
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Cloud Platform Engineer Job Description
- Must be fluent in at least 1 public cloud platform, preferably AWS or Azure. GCP is a nice to have.
- Experience with Terraform is essential. Python coding experience is a nice to have. Experience with an IDE and Git is important.
- Azure DevOps and/or GitHub experience is important.
- Agile delivery experience is important.
- Understanding of CIS and NIST security controls is a plus.
- AWS Experience
- Experience with AWS Control Tower is essential.
- Experience with Account Factory for Terraform is a nice to have.
- AWS Networking experience is a plus. This would include Transit Gateway, Direct Connect and Direct Connect Gateway, VPC route tables.
- AWS Organizations experience is a must.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery application architecture experience is a plus.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect-Associate, or Solutions Architect-Professional certifications a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.