- 02-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- 13-13.50 per hour
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Works in a high performing, centralized Business Operations Center providing assistance to virtual customers across the U.S. Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Shared Services.
- Receives customer inquiries and fulfills requests in a professional, efficient and timely manner
- Captures and documents details of all customer interactions in a work management tool (ServiceNow) or as determined by the client
- Operates within established guidelines and procedures to independently deliver a full range of ACSC services including but not limited to: receiving customer calls, navigating on-line job aids, managing email correspondence, office services and reservations
- Performs a variety of "off-line" tasks related to general business operations of the center and Workplace Solutions
- Uses judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves routine issues and takes action accordingly and consistently provides high level of quality service
- Identifies, resolves or escalates, and tracks issues
- Recommends process improvements to enhance and improve service and overall performance
- Helps new and developing team members
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Prior call center experience is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Ability to follow instructions for logging into a computer and launching various applications
- Foundation in Microsoft applications
- Ability to navigate the applications and programs utilized including opening and closing windows, select portions of text or other items using the mouse, copy/cut and paste text, save and print documents
- Speaks with clarity, articulation, and is aware of own non-verbal communication
- Effective listening skills to include cognitive ability to locate and convey requested information
- Ability to successfully handle customer requests and document in work management tools and applications
- Dependable and accountable
Reports to: Delivery Manager
- Professional remote office environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Must be able to establish a productive and professional workspace.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
- Ability to perform administrative duties for an extended period of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the duties.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement: Cayuse embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Cayuse, and all of its subsidiaries, are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.