- 20-Feb-2023 to 22-Mar-2023 (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
We are currently seeking a Tier 1.0 Help Desk Agent for our Pendleton, OR office.
Acts in a customer service capacity responding to customer requests on the Client SAP applications via phone, email, or self-service portal. Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Technologies.
- Fielding end-user communication, creating and documenting tickets, troubleshooting and escalation.
- Provide initial support and analysis for classification, ticket ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication, resolution, and recovery of incidents not assigned to Tier 2. Also closure of incidents, monitoring the status and progress towards a resolution of the assigned ticket and communication to those involved on the incident as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer relationship skills with a strong customer focus and an ability to work well in teams or as an individual.
- Articulate with effective oral and written communication skills.
- Detailed - Oriented
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and social security # verification.
- Requires federal Secret Clearance in line with facility and/or government contract requirements.
- 1 year of Service/Help desk or customer service support experience.
- Familiarty with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation, MS Office, Suite and use of ticketing Software (Remedy/Service Now).
- Normal physical conditions
- Generally agreeable work environment in a high security, restricted area.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
- Will work as needed to accomplish task and responsibilities.
- Hours of Operation: 24 X 7 environment; schedule may very.
- May require working on holidays
- Works with other agents
- Client contact via phone and email.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.