- 17-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing operational, financial, and quality delivery of a portfolio of projects under the Cayuse Government Team. Serve as the voice of the customer, ensuring effective project design and execution while fostering strategic relationships to grow the business. Supervise, train, and manage employees focused on strategic, business and action plans to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Provide management of multiple simultaneous projects; some Business Development for Cayuse's core capabilities overseeing Project Managers, Project/Task Manager(s), Program Management Office (PMO) staff managing Client Delivery Teams; and, ensuring maximum effectiveness in the use of strategies and resources for the timely completion of all assigned contractual responsibilities on time, on budget and while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Is accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined contracts/scope(s) of work/task orders with strict adherence to customer satisfaction, goals, quality standards for products and/or services, this includes the attainment of program profitability upon project completion.
- Client Relationship Management--Develops relationships and serves as primary customer contact and manages overall company customer interface relationships for defined contracts/scope(s) of work/task orders to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct.
- Provides functional and technical guidance to consulting staff and management. Will also perform as a program lead in resolution of technical or Staff Management problems that would critically impact performance, schedule and/or cost.
- Develops overall program schedules for Executive leadership Team review and ensures the development, collection, and storage formal documentation in the Corporate Database. Reviews and approves subordinate program and project plans. Defines and assigns work to consultants and subcontractors assigned to program; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements.
- Establishes performance metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction and attainment of company commitments, goals, and objectives.
- Utilizing the customers SOW to identify and define technical and functional requirements per task order to draft statements of work to be issued as part of the RFP intended to assist teaming partners and subcontractors with developing cost proposals for their intended work.
- Mentors and coaches assigned personnel to enhance performance. Conducts reviews and provides staff feedback for continuous improvement.
- May lead Business Development efforts from market planning, lead generation, proposal management to staffing and execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Communications or related field,
- Minimum 5-8 years of large contract and program level experience in Federal Government client environments, including intimate knowledge of and relationships with one or more Agencies/Departments, DOD Unified Commands or Programs;
- Demonstrated capability to manage multi-task programs/projects, multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
- MBA a plus
- Veteran status a plus
- PMP certification
- Market and business development
- Account management
- Demonstrated outstanding writing skills, verbal communications skills and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR and other government regulations;
- Demonstrated understanding of federal business practices with a working knowledge of costing, pricing, and profit margins, including contractual obligations and risks;
- Proficient with federal market dynamics, in particular solutions and technologies that are hot in the market and at what price points customers are buying them;
- Familiarity and experience with DCAA compliant accounting systems; Deltek CostPoint a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe toolsets, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Acrobat, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology, Cybersecurity and Engineering including IT systems and integrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software acquisition and management.
- Demonstrated understanding of security planning, policy, and security process implementation to include PERSEC, OPSEC, INFOSEC, and COMSEC.
Human Relationship Skills
- Existing relationships with potential clients and teaming partners, such that one can "hit the ground running" required
- Willing to travel for short term assignments
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Place of performance is Aberdeen, MD. Candidate must be willing to visit client site on a recurring and potentially weekly basis.
Cayuse Holdings https://cayuseholdings.applicantpro.com