- 06-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The JR Application Developer will be responsible for the design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements in an integrated Oracle environment having custom modules/applications. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Responsible for the Operation and support of an integrated Oracle system, including custom applications and modules, by participating in all phases of the SDLC.
- Support the various applications and modules, including troubleshooting and identification of the appropriate technical resolution/fix.
- Requirements gathering, creation of specification documents used to scope technical fixes to the system, creation and upkeep of both technical and business documentation capturing how the system functions and what it does.
- Effectively produce and peer review detailed testing scripts used for regression tests or testing of code/technical changes introduced into the system. Execution of test scripts to ensure proper functionality is achieved and to maintain a high level of quality.
- Ability to learn the business and technical aspects of the system and willingness to take on miscellaneous tasks/challenges as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Software development life cycle experience Beginner or higher
- Java development experience Beginner or higher
- Troubleshooting Beginner or higher
- SQL, PL/SQL Beginner or higher
Human Relationship Skills
- Proven ability to multitask, and prioritize in a fast past environment with changing priorities; adaptability to change and a quick learner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by
projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.