- 06-Feb-2023 to 31-Mar-2023 (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
POSITION OVERALL DESCRIPTION
The position is responsible for leading Information Security Architecture and technical solution analysis for cloud applications before and after their move into production. The responsible individual will work closely with I.T. and business senior leaders to drive a security-minded culture at the enterprise level. Lead Security Technologies is the security champion within Information Security that influences and inspires people from various disciplines and team. To ensure adherence to relevant internal and external guidance and policies. And to identify security gaps consistency in the development and configuration of business assets. While providing security solutions to I.T. dashboards & scorecards monitoring the compliance of D.S. business assets. And lead security solutions for I.T. Tools/System Optimization that advance the D.S. portfolio while boosting the security posture DoS.
- Serves as technical lead for guiding other solution architects and other members of the system delivery team to include but not limited to developers, testers, system administrators, etc.
- Assist with systems planning development, testing, and deployment activities.
- Provides architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines according to the organization's strategy and goals.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
- Advises on selecting technological purchases regarding processing, data storage, data access, and application development.
- Analyzes alternatives and advises of the feasibility of potential future projects to management. Tracks current plans that will require I.T. resources.
- Monitors and reviews the success of systems and ensures efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recommends future computer system technologies that will help in the improvement of business in the organization.
- Integrates I.T. solution systems for the business with the existing systems.
- Performs research on emerging technologies to support proof-of-concept (POC) capabilities and identify future solutions for the organization
- Work collaboratively with the customer and other contractors supporting the requirements to ensure quality code following customer standards and industry best practices.
- Interfacing with the stakeholders to determine systems and their evolving needs and ensure that a robust and efficient design is developed.
- Provide PM with high-level application and systems design, providing feedback and assessing options and recommendations
- Serves as technical liaison with the business community to communicate challenging I.T. issues in plain English.
- Advises and works closely with the Business Development team and leadership.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Identify and communicate any cross area or cross release issues that affect other project areas
- Work with other software/infrastructure architects and leads to define a governance process to ensure continued compliance to stated security design requirements
- Document and communicate the status of progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Master's degree in computer science, information technologies, or related field.
- CISSP, CISM, certification
- Project Management Certification
- 10+ years of experience leading, managing, designing, and delivering I.T. Security systems.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of DevSecOPs and SDLC methods.
- U.S. Citizen or person with a valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for three or more years.
- Top Secret clearance required.
- Knowledge of the CI/CD pile
- Review security architecture deliverables throughout software/system development to ensure quality and requirement traceability
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and security industry best practices ( OWASP, SANS, NIST)
- Assess the software/systems security architecture, ensuring that it meets business and security requirements and industry regulations.
- Security Architecture from hardware, network, and software
- Identify security gaps and omissions in the end-to-end solution provided by vendors
- Take ambiguous requirements and identify, suggest, and implement effective compensating controls in a complex, fast-moving, and regulated cutting-edge environment
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software.
- Experience managing and leading medium to large security teams.
- Experience collaborating and partnering with Business Development.
- Experience working with industry-specific technologies.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Ability to set technical direction for multiple application portfolios.
• Normal physical conditions
• General office environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.