- 20-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Digital Workspace Domain Engineer provides specialized organizational and IT services in software system and asset management, software engineering best practices, and identifying opportunities for reusing domain assets to streamline operations. They will coordinate with vendors, engineers, and project managers to ensure technical processes flows are developed and vetted for recurring processes. The domain engineer will be responsible for the solutioning for existing and future process improvements by utilizing industry best practices. Working with the persistent team and the Product Owner, they will track process changes in software engineering and assists team with installation, implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Workspace One and other departmental technologies.
- Shapes and maintains technology stack. All changes must be approved by key stakeholders and/or relevant department heads, and the product owner or a delegate.
- Responsible for coordinating between project leadership, key stakeholders, mobile team members, workstream product owners, and vendor counterparts as they relate to sourcing necessary resources, setting expectations, and tracking to agreed-upon to KPI's
- Leads the team in implementing and maintaining new and existing technologies
- Mitigates risk by forecasting progress and predicting key issues through research and solution vetting
- Creates documentation on system and technology implementation and maintenance
- Leads efforts in technology system analysis, repair, and improvement
- Works constructively with other work streams and vendors to ensure expectations are clearly understood and others trained on process/procedure changes and reasoning
- Participates in weekly Digital Workspace status meetings with vendors and project team
- Assists in monthly leadership meetings to communicate status, blockers, and updates
- Guides value stream review, planning, and identification of gaps and potential technology investments at the workstream level
- Gathers feedback and technical insights to iteratively improve current processes
- Advocates for necessary resources for workstream as well as manages high level risks
- Guides client decision-making with Product Owner on proposed solution and solution changes
- Guides decisioning in regard to technology investments and repair
- Works with client in the adoption and understanding of project solutions and procedural/process changes
- Identifies key opportunities for automation, artificial intelligence, and technology improvements
- Project management
- Change management
- Risk management
- IT Infrastructure
- Agile methodology
- Hardware deployment strategy
- Data analysis
- Cloud delivery models
- Stakeholder communication
- System Administration
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.