- 06-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Data Systems Analyst role provides support to the Cayuse Government Services business unit, including all its subsidiaries and shared services departments including the Finance and Human Resources. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Holdings.
- Collaborate with project team members to include other data analysts and technical/systems leads providing insights into data issues driving business decisions and processing events.
- Coordinate with security administration to maintain best practices when developing cross-system integrations in a high security government cloud.
- Understanding the existing database design (logical/physical) that support complex business processes/applications
- Authoring advanced SQL and custom API methods to effectively query and navigate across multiple data domains to produce data analysis findings.
- Able to use complex joins, subqueries, analytical functions to return clean, comprehensive, and relevant datasets.
- Contribute to data visualizations and reporting and communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Direct and oversee complex issue resolution in a cross-team environment.
- Develop alternate solutions to solve data issues.
- Understand data repositories and their ETL and data management processes to include source to target mappings, business and transformation rules and data consuming systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose data quality issues and anomalies and offer data finings and analysis outcomes.
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- Four year degree in a Technical field from accredited University or 5 years of relevant work experience
- Professional level verbal and writing skills
- Experience with government financial reporting
- Working knowledge of consulting services, information technology and project-oriented work
- Microsoft 365 products, including Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform, in a GCC High Security Cloud.
- Deltek CostPoint 8 in a GCC Moderate Cloud, including experience integrating with Microsoft 365 products using CMI and custom API method creation using the Integration Console.
- IBM Cognos Enterprise Reporting
- PowerBI Dashboard and Report Development, integration with multiple data sources in a high security government cloud environment, including Excel, SharePoint Lists, Dataverse, and external API connections
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting a plus
- Self-learner and eager to understand data, business processes, concepts, and technologies.
Human Relationship Skills
- Skilled briefer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen Ability to maintain effective and proactive communication with multiple staff across multiple time zones
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Preferred Member of a Federally Recognized American Indian Tribe
- Valid driver's license
- Reports to: PMO Manager
- Works with: PMO Analysts and Management, Project Managers, IS Administrators, and Operations Management
- Remote / Work from home conditions
- Must be able to stay in contact with management and stakeholders during business hours
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.