- 04-Jan-2023 to 03-Feb-2023 (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Director Azure Cloud and Data Services Solutions is an exemplary technologist that provides deep experience and strategic insight spanning from Architecture, Design, Development and Leadership to client facing solution skills which are among the best in the industry. This role is crucial to realizing cutting edge Hybrid and Multi-Cloud solutions for clients worldwide specially using technologies from leading Cloud service Providers such as Azure and Oracle Cloud. The role would involve working with highly skilled infrastructure architects and deployment specialists to develop and execute complex solutions for Cayuse clients worldwide. The candidate will prioritize building critical intellectual capital that may eventually be leveraged by the wider Cayuse audience through development of reusable assets often using bleeding edge technologies on "First of a Kind" projects.
Day-to-Day activities include:
• Provide technical leadership specific to Azure and Oracle Cloud architecture and solutions design.
• Provide technical leadership specific to database system architecture, solutions design, modernization, consolidation, cost optimization, and transformation.
• Designing solutions to meet the needs and business goals of customers
• Mentor and assist team members with Knowledge transfer and technical leadership
• Contribute where you time is most needed and provides the most benefit
• Stay Current with technology, Cayuse abilities and market trends
• Be a trusted adviser to customers and solve Cloud Infrastructure, Networking and Security challenges.
• Participate in requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for Azure & Oracle cloud-based solutions
• Contribute to solution architecture design and implementation plans for deploying complex application workloads on Azure and Oracle Cloud.
• Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions
• Partner with delivery, architect, and operations team and other technical resources
• Lead projects driving Azure and Oracle cloud migration/adoption from inception to steady state
• Mentor and provide guidance to implementation teams while working in a coordinated manner to deliver and deploy the designed architecture
• Provide Azure and Oracle Cloud technical expertise for POCs, drafting RFP responses, SOW creation and best practices recommendations in support of the overall offering life-cycle and consulting engagement process
• Create solution architecture for customer required use cases
• Lead Data Services system architecture design and implementation of data structures and the analytical/operational reporting environment. Design and implementation of ETL process, data structure for analytics and operational reporting.
• Creates a vision, strategy and planning for data management that drives digital transformation while supporting modernization and economies of scale.
• Collaborates with customers to design and implement data strategy, data governance, data lineage, master data, policies, roadmaps, consolidation, migration, modernization, workload optimization, and fit for purpose data processes to provide actionable insights.
• Provide advanced knowledge of data strategy and architecture for multiple data platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle, SAP HANA, Sybase, Postgres, and Cloud based PaaS data services.
• Familiarity with multiple business intelligence and data reporting toolsets.
• In depth knowledge of Azure and Oracle cloud hosting architecture
• In depth knowledge of Azure Services and multiple years of experience implementing
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Services with implementation and operations experience.
• Architectural background in the Hyperscaler space.
• Exceptional judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce conclusions and responses.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Strong process improvement experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Multiple Professional level Cloud Certifications and equivalent professional experience
- Must have experience driving for Enterprise solutions and working with cross functional teams
Multiple Professional level Cloud Certifications and equivalent professional experience
Experience with AWS and Google Cloud
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.