- 04-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Director AWS and Google Cloud s an exemplary technologist that provides deep experience and strategic insight spanning from Architecture, Design, Development and Leadership to client facing solution skills which are among the best in the industry. This role is crucial to realizing cutting edge Hybrid and Multi solutions for clients worldwide specially using technologies from leading Cloud service Providers such as AWS, Google and GCP. The role would involve working with highly skilled infrastructure architects and deployment specialists to develop and execute complex solutions for Cayuse clients worldwide. The candidate will prioritize building critical intellectual capital that may eventually be leveraged by the wider Cayuse audience through development of reusable assets often using bleeding edge technologies on "First of a Kind" projects.
Day-to-Day activities include:
• Provide sales and technical leadership specific to AWS & GCP architecture and solutions design.
• Designing solutions to meet the needs and business goals of customers
• Mentor and assist team members with knowledge transfer and technical leadership
• Contribute where your time is most needed and provides the most benefit
• Stay Current with technology, Cayuse abilities and market trends
• Be a trusted adviser to customers and solve Cloud Infrastructure, Networking and Security challenges.
• Participate in sales, requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for AWS & GCP cloud-based solutions
• Contribute to solution architecture design and implementation plans for deploying complex application workloads on AWS & GCP
• Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions
• Partner with delivery, architect, and operations team and other technical resources
• Lead projects driving AWS & GCP technical expertise for POCs, drafting RFP responses, SOW creation and best practices recommendations in support of the overall offering life-cycle and consulting engagement process
• Create solution architecture for customer required use cases
• In depth knowledge of AWS & Google cloud hosting architecture
• In depth knowledge of AWS & Google Services and multiple years of experience implementing
• Architectural background in the Hyperscaler space.
• Exceptional judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce conclusions and responses.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
• Strong process improvement experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Must have experience driving for Enterprise solutions and working across teams
- Multiple Professional level Cloud Certifications and equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Azure
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.