- 09-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
We are currently in search for a Program Manager to serve as the Department of States single point-of-contact (POC) and to provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the IDIQ and active TOs.
The Program Manager shall provide the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise, and solution-related enabling products in one or more of the functional categories to meet the mission needs of the Department of State. Specific IT solutions/capabilities will be identified in individual Task Orders (TOs) to support DOS world-wide.
- At least one project of similar scope shall have occurred within the past three (3) years with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment.
- Oversight or management of at least one project shall have been conducted in accordance with a Capability Maturity Model Integration Institute (CMMI) certified, Agile, and/or ITIL approach.
- Demonstrate proven experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings.
- Have at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a preference for a major in Information Technology (greater preference for master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Information Technology).
- Hold an ITIL v3 or later certification
- Hold a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.