- 19-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Portsmouth, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
- The Service Desk Technician shall provide basic technical assistance, support and advice to customers and users. This support will cover minor hardware, for example keyboard and computer access card (CAC) reader hardware failures, software and systems problems.
- The Service Desk Technician shall respond to walk-in customers as well as to telephone calls, service tickets, and e-mail messages from customers seeking resolution of computer problems.
- The Service Desk Technician shall analyze the problem to determine if the problem is with the network, a system, an application, or the user's workstation.
- The Service Desk Technician shall create a ticket and work with the customer to resolve the problem (providing step-by-step instructions), if possible.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, the contractor shall redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve.
- The Service Desk Technician shall complete 20 hours of Continuous Learning each calendar year. Unless expressly provided for in the contract with the Government, all responsibility for training that is required for the contractor to maintain a specific expertise, commercial certification, or continuous learning is the sole responsibility of the contractor employee and/or the Service Desk Technician employer.
- Service Desk Technician shall have ability to multi-task and change priorities.
- Service Desk Technician shall be able to troubleshoot using different diagnostic techniques to include items listed below:
- Determine network functionality/availability (NMCI/Legacy/reach back) using a general understanding of networks and application tools such as "Ping".
- Determine shared resource functionality (NMCI/Legacy/reach back) i.e. network attached drives and print services.
- Knowledge of hardware software operating systems Service Desk tools and Remote Access.
- Determine application functionality (Corporate/Non-corporate) i.e. web function, Citrix terminal server, database or database server function and e-mail. Determine user computer account status: (Legacy/Citrix, NMCI, NNPI, MSE, and other assigned Applications) i.e. locked, expired and time restriction.
- Understand basic PC functionality (Hardware, Software, Virus/Malware, Window's Policy, and Security Policy
- The Service Desk Technician shall have a minimum of two (2) years' experience working in a customer service environment.
- The Service Desk Technician shall also have at least one (1) year of experience and/or the knowledge necessary to provide customer IT support.
- The Service Desk Technician personnel will be issued an Information Systems (IS) Privileged Access Agreement (PAA) and Acknowledgement of Responsibilities form from the ISSM.
- The Service Desk Technician personnel must sign and adhere to the IS PAA and Acknowledgement of Responsibilities form.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.