- 01-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
- You will manage internal software development projects in a regulated environment.
- You will work across the portfolio with Product Managers, functional team members and management to ensure standardized processes are established.
- Release management to guide the development of high quality, high value software products within an Agile environment.
- You will manage release planning: management of project timelines, scope and milestones for one or more projects.
- You will demonstrate command and control of meetings
- You Ensure that the Product Team meets schedule, scope, resource/cost, and quality targets using the Agile/Scrum Software Development Life Cycle.
- You Oversee product release coordination, and ensure smooth collaboration among extended team members for each product release.
- You will maintain project plans, schedules, issues lists, status reports, and meeting agendas with action items.
- Ensure standardized processes are established across software development lifecycle and release management.
- Perform Scrum Master functions: schedules and lead the release planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming and daily scrum activities.
- Ensure the product team has capacity to implement within each sprint.
- Lead product teams in adopting Agile / Scrum methodology through coaching. Lead process improvement programs within the Technology organization.
- Support PMO Manager(s) in Agile scrum mentoring of project managers and Agile teams.
- Enterprise and Portfolio Agility Coaching,
- Team Coaching, Systems Coaching,
- Operational Value Stream Mapping,
- Organizational Design.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development and/or project management experience is required or
- minimum of 2 years of project management experience at Medidata.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum Software Development Life.
- Proficiency with Jira Agile, Confluence, AHA.
- SAFe/LeSS frameworks, certifications like CSM/CSPO/SPC-C
- Typically requires 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree;
- or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a Ph.D with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Background in applying rigorous project management practices.
- A history of delivering commercial software products.
- Experience implementing large-scale systems.
- PMI certification (for example, PMP or PMI ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Agile, (SCRUM)
- Background in a regulated environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.