- 01-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
- Minimum of years of technical solutions implementation, including experience with the following: architecture design, engineering, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on application architecture focus where you engaged with clients, systems analysts, technical resources, developers and testers to develop scalable and resilient software systems that leverage modern software stack and DevOps practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of Client Management, Delivery Lead and/or Project Management experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers and Kubernetes, preferably on GCP.
- Google Certification in Cloud Professional Architect or Cloud Digital Leader
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Google Cloud Platform Engineering
- Network setup (VPC)
- GCP security, APIGEE
- Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect or experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Certifications - AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing, Firewalls, ACL's, cloud IaaS components on GCP
- Develop enterprise cloud guidelines and automation
- Design and Implement IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Automate provisioning of networks and access (Organization, Routes/Firewalls, IAM, Policy)
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.