- 01-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements; manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Oversee and guide the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Oversee automated testing and provide feedback to management during the development process; develop database documentation
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Sound accuracy and logic
- Front End Skills: React; Redux; Unit testing framework(s) (e.g. Jest); HTML/CSS; RESTful API design and microservice architectures
- Backend Skills: AWS API Gateway; Open API 3 Spec understanding; AWS Lambda; Python and/or Node.js
- Database Engineering Skills: Relational database design (Postgres preferred); query plans, optimize queries and tables; RDS and Aurora Serverless
- Front End Skills: Nx (mono repo); Figma
- Back End Skills: ADO azure pipelines; AWS Experience beyond API Gateway/Lambda
- Database Engineering Skills: No-SQL databases (Dynamo, DocumentDB); Graph databases.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.