- 30-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
- SAP BW experience
- SAP Ariba and/or SAP EHSM and/or SAP Finance data & analytics experience
- Ability to learn on the job and work on the deliverables.
- Ability to work in Agile team.
- Ability to create data models by looking at data requirements provided in the form of SQL queries.
- Ability to analyze data within Enterprise HANA.
- Ability to create ETL processes within SAP Landscape.
- Ability to unit test and functional test the development.
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS and SQL technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
- 2-5 years of industry experience with a graduate degree in information systems, informatics, statistics, computer science or another quantitative field.
- Ability to have a demonstrated understanding and experience using software and tools including big data tools like Kafka, Spark and Hadoop; relational NoSQL and SQL databases including Cassndra and Pastgres; workflow management and pipeline tools such as Airflow, Luigi and Azkaban; AWS close services including Redshift, RDS, EMR and EC2; stream-processing systems like Spark-Streaming and Storm; and object function/object-oriented scripting languages including Scala, C++, Java and Python.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.