- 30-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
We are looking for a Collibra Developer to serve as a subject matter expert on implementation and maintaining Collibra Data Governance. Develop Collibra integration solutions. Experience in setting up people's roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes.
- Design, develop and test Collibra integrations and workflows by using Collibra Connect and Workflow Developer toolset
- Develop Collibra integration solutions.
- Integrate Collibra with other enterprise tools: Data Quality Tool, Data Catalog Tool, Master Data Management Solutions
- Load and configure all Collibra customized workflows
- Create Communities, sub-Communities and other Collibra Domains
- Create various Asset types: Business Assets, Technology Assets, Data Assets and Governance Assets
- Create Relationships within datasets and between data sets, applications, systems and processes
- Create facilities for managing reference data
- Develop API (REST, SOAP) to expose the metadata functionalities to the end-users
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with unstructured machine logs.
- Experience in CSV, JSON, XML and logs files.
- Working experience in data governance, metadata management and data catalog solutions, specifically on Collibra tools
- Experience in Data Governance of wide variety of data types (structured, semi-structured and unstructured data)
- and wide variety of data sources (HDFS, S3, Kafka, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, Elastic Search.
- Experience to design Collibra as a data governance platform to comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and
- CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) regulations.
- Knowledge of Collibra operating model, workflow BPMN development, and how to integrate various applications or systems with Collibra.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.