- 20-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Tonalea, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC (NHV) is a tribally-owned business; an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE); and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
The Desktop Technician III will provide management and support for a wide variety of hardware, including laptops, desktops, network and server equipment, mobile devices, printers, scanners, and associated peripherals. This equipment will utilize a variety of operating systems (primarily Windows 10 and iOS), and various software unique to Indian Education. Support of these systems, and the end-users who use them, will be on a shift work basis with occasional on-call support.
• Provide management and support for a wide variety of hardware, including laptops, desktops, network and server equipment, tablets, cell phones, and their peripherals. This equipment will utilize a variety of operating systems and various software, to include specialized suites such as GIS and AutoCAD, and software unique to Indian Education.
• Apply patches, upgrades and enhancements as they are approved by the customer
• Perform systems management and systems monitoring
• Responsible for security and administrative control for services and systems
• Monitor server applications for availability, latency, and technical issues.
• Support customer configuration management procedures
• Perform monitoring of all upgrades and enhancements
• Provide support to end-users and ensure all issues and requests are entered and completed within client's ticketing system
• Monitor server applications, system logs, and software logs for errors and alerts
• Mentor and support junior Desktop Technicians
• Create documentation for various processes, procedures, and systems
• Non-Essential Duties
• Other duties as assigned
U.S. Citizenship required.
Must be able to pass a background check for a Public Trust.
May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• General office environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.