- 18-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
This experienced engineer will be responsible to ensure the CyberArk deployments and capabilities are designed and set up to best support the needs of the customers and the Privileged Access Management (PAM) program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and proposing solutions for requests and challenges
- Responsible for the CyberArk design and implementation.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining configurations and customizations
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build configurations that improve reliability and customer experience
- Develop solutions to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Hands-on experience in CyberArk engineering, design, implementation and operations support
- Experience creating Vaults
- Experience creating PAM Accounts
- Experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting CyberArk Infrastructure
- Experience with high availability and disaster recovery architectures
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.