- 15-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The US Army Communications- Electronics Command (CECOM) CIO/G6 is responsible for supporting the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and equipment requirements for approximately 9000 Soldiers, Civilians, and Contractors worldwide. The infrastructure and equipment CIO/G6 provides is a key support enabling CECOM personnel to execute the command's mission: "CECOM delivers integrated C5ISR weapon systems, business systems, and medical sustainment to enable full spectrum combat operations at the point of need."
- Work closely with Project Manager, customers, and other staff members to collect requirements, estimate work, and ensure that tasks are deployed according to schedule.
- Build and deploy in the Azure Commercial Cloud. websites and applications providing information to the public regarding CECOM, The APG Office of Small Business
- Design and envision new web-based systems in response to customer business requirements
- Incorporate Cyber-Security best practices to build secure resilient web applications. Application and security Development STIG
- Developers are expected to stay up to date on potential threats to websites deployed resulting from the technical stack employed or the deployment configuration.
- Test code, features, business rules, and integrations
- Troubleshoot and fix websites, application, and user support issues.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) Clearance required, as minimum.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure environment
- Professional experience using:
- C# (.NET CORE, RAZOR, ASP.NET, MVC architecture)
- Azure SQL services
- Azure Application services
- Substantial experience in designing, building, & implementing software solutions in an agile
- Good understanding of secure web programming practices and security issues as they pertain to web applications
- Understands the fundamentals of iterative development
- Understands Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an environment with high visibility and similarly high expectations.
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
- Experience: 3 or more years of related experience.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.