- 15-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The US Army Communications- Electronics Command (CECOM) CIO/G6 is responsible for supporting the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and equipment requirements for approximately 9000 Soldiers, Civilians, and Contractors worldwide. The infrastructure and equipment CIO/G6 provides is a key support enabling CECOM personnel to execute the command's mission: "CECOM delivers integrated C5ISR weapon systems, business systems, and medical sustainment to enable full spectrum combat operations at the point of need."
- Scheduling of classified and unclassified Internet Protocol (IP) video teleconferences for CONUS and OCONUS meetings
- Management and operation of the Video Operation Control (VOC) facilities
- Daily operations and technical support of VTC/AV hardware, and software
- Provide training on all hardware and software located in the VOC.
- Provide instructions to CECOM personnel in the use and operation of portable VTC systems
- Conduct pre-conference testing and setup
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve wide variety of issues concerning all aspects of VTC, AV equipment and related voice/data communications.
- Provide enhanced VTC/AV operations support for CECOM and non-CECOM customers using the Mallette (building 6008) Auditorium and Multi-Purpose Rooms. One VTC operator assigned during all business hours.
- Provide enhanced VTC/AV operations support for CECOM and non-CECOM customers using the Myer Auditorium,
- Building 6000. One VTC operator is assigned during all business hours.
- Provide enhanced VTC operations for these NIPR and SIPR facilities:
- CECOM Command Conference Rooms A & B, Building 6002
- CECOM Logistics Readiness Center HQ Building 6001
- CECOM Software Engineering Center HQ, Building 6002
- CECOM G3 Secure VTC Room, Building 6002
- Myer Auditorium, Building 6000
- Mallette Auditorium and Multi-Purpose Rooms, Building 6008
- Provide enhanced VTC operations services to the CECOM Command Group by handling, GITOC scheduling, confirmation, and participating in site coordination for CECOM Command-sponsored events. The Contractor shall ensure two-person integrity during major command events.
- The Support shall provide technical advice, training, documentation, or assistance with
operation of CECOM customer-operated small office VTC systems or VTC Carts located in C5ISR
campus spaces as required.
- Assist with processing accreditation documentation for VTC systems.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on matters such as architecture, compatibility, integration, emerging technology, etc. to support current operations and future requirements planning.
- The Support shall provide an initial response to customers on support requests, or reports of
system/network problem or reports of technical failure within 1 hour (during business hours).
- The Support shall successfully fulfill all confirmed, scheduled VTC/AV support requirements,
on time, unless canceled by the customer.
- The Support shall establish and maintain consolidated VTC requirements tracking capability to assist the Contractor the Government in approving, confirming, and coordinating all VTC reservations for all VTC facilities supported under this task order.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) Clearance is required, as a minimum.
• Experience: 3 or more years of related experience.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.