- 15-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The US Army Communications- Electronics Command (CECOM) CIO/G6 is responsible for supporting the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and equipment requirements for approximately 9000 Soldiers, Civilians, and Contractors worldwide. The infrastructure and equipment CIO/G6 provides is a key support enabling CECOM personnel to execute the command's mission: "CECOM delivers integrated C5ISR weapon systems, business systems, and medical sustainment to enable full spectrum combat operations at the point of need."
- Site Collection Administration
- Site Management
- Configure standard and customized SharePoint team sites, libraries, lists, calendars, etc.
- Create a custom "out of the box" SharePoint solutions in response to users using the following
tools and capabilities: SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflows, ShareGate, Nintex
- The following tools and capabilities would be useful, but are not required:
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS),
- SharePoint Object Model,
- SharePoint App Model,
- Client-Side Object Model,
- ShareGate and REST API.
- Provide Responses to user requests coming into our Issues Tracker for problem resolution,
changes to new or existing sites, lists, libraries and solutions.
- Manage permissions and groups.
- Meet regularly with AEP Team (SharePoint Host Administrators) to discuss issues and resolve
- Provide user instruction and training as needed.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) Clearance required, as minimum.
Experience: 3 or more years of related SharePoint 2016 or newer experience managing SP sites,
creating standard SP sites, lists and libraries and managing permissions.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.