- 15-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The US Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) CIO/G6 is responsible for supporting the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and equipment requirements for approximately 9000 Soldiers, Civilians, and Contractors worldwide. The infrastructure and equipment CIO/G6 provides is key support enabling CECOM personnel to execute the command's mission: "CECOM delivers integrated C5ISR weapon systems, business systems, and medical sustainment to enable full-spectrum combat operations at the point of need."
The System Administrator shall possess and demonstrate current knowledge, expertise, and processes which
support Army Team C5ISR, Army Materiel Command (AMC), Department of the Army (DA), and APG,
- Data Center Operations
- Web Site and Database Support
- Backup and Recovery Operations
- Network Monitoring and Server Room Operations
- Information Assurance Support
- Application Support Operation
- Application Support Testing and Release Management
- Application Support SQL Design, Development, and Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Virtualized Environments.
- US Citizenship Required
- Five (5) or more years of related experience.
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) Clearance is required, as minimum
- DoD 8570.01 M Baseline Certification Required (Security+ or equivalent as specified in DoD
8570.01 M) - IAT Level II
- DoD 8570.01 M Computing Environment Certified (example, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL,
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.