- 15-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
- Personnel shall provide technical support, system administration support, imaging, and lifecycle support to all CECOM users.
- User devices in scope; Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Printing and Scanning devices.
- Interfaces with the Northeast Regional Network Enterprise Center (NEC) personnel on behalf of customers advocating prompt resolution of issues.
- Desktop/Lifecycle Team Lead shall employ CECOM-authorized IT management systems and business processes for customer support.
- CECOM will comply with Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD) policy. The Contractor shall acquire access to the current AESD service management system (i.e. Remedy) and shall process and manage service tickets allocated to the technician assignment group satisfying CECOM service performance standards.
- Personnel shall maintain the current CECOM IT asset status in the current
government system of record
- Provide basic support in the set-up, removal, distribution, and redistribution of resources; printers, desktops, laptops, furniture, boxes, and other related items with minimal disruption, as required.
- Assemble and/or disassemble equipment upon arrival to a receiving point. The contractor shall distribute items/furniture to the customer IAW guidance received from the Government.
- Assist in loading and unloading inventory.
- Transport equipment to and/or from designated locations.
- Transport excess equipment to the appropriate disposal point designated by the Government.
- Safeguard and protect all resources being moved during the entire transfer process to prevent damage.
- Use padding for equipment and/or furniture when appropriate
- Inspect and immediately report any damages to the COR.
- Desktop software support
- Respond and resolve help desk tickets
- Install and support Government-furnished software and hardware
- Service all tickets for installation and replacement of printer toner cartridges
- Service all tickets for installation/replacement of printer fuser kits
- Provide IAVA/STIG compliance for all supported laptops and desktops and printers
- Analyze network failures
- Analyze new hardware performance and issues
- Install network Multi-Function Printers (MFP)
- Perform hard drive sanitization as required
- Provide written evaluations, procedures, checklists and instructions for CIO approval
- Provide technical advice and IT Acquisition planning support
- Provide off-site support
- Provide rapid response for Very Important Personnel (VIP)
- Transfer of user data.
- US Citizenship Required
- Two (2) or more years of related experience.
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) Clearance is required, as minimum
- IAT II Certified
- DoD 8570.01 M Baseline Certification Required (CSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP and CCNASecurity+ or equivalent as specified in the DoD 8570.01 M)
- DoD 8570.01 M Computing Environment Certified (MCDST: Microsoft Certified Desktop
Support Technician or equivalent as specified in DoD 8570.01 M) IAT - II Certification
- Computer Imaging/Reimaging Certification (Training provided by local Regional Network
- Supported Command Integration Program (SCIP). This course is designed to provide the
participant an understanding of the roles, responsibilities, guidance, and processes used at
the Fort Huachuca RNEC for individuals with elevated rights. Personnel will attend a 10-
day (80 hours) session for IT professionals that lack the necessary training and
familiarity in NEC operations.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.