- 14-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- per hour
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.
• Polished office protocols, high-tempo communication streams and working conditions.
• Normal physical conditions.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen and on the telephone
• Willing to work non-traditional (extended, off-peak) schedules as required mostly during times of unscheduled government operational needs.
• Proactive and independent character with engaging, interpersonal communication skills and the willingness to work across a team environment to ensure LS operational success
• Knowledge or training in use of web-based business process management system such as Salesforce or ServiceNow desirable
• Experience or training in foreign language services, project management, financial management, contract management, public affairs, or foreign language exchange or assistance programs is desirable
• Excellent (working) experience of DoS office protocols, administrative regulations and processes, travel databases, and overall office management formalities.
• 5-8 years direct experience of responsibilities shown
• Superb interpersonal communication skills and professional accountability
• Intermediate/Advanced experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and computer based applications
• Proven work experience with E2 Solutions software
• The ability to integrate into a fast paced team and complete assigned individual duties with little supervision.
• Strong experience with in-office and telework work environments and general IT communications equipment in an office setting
• The successful candidate must possess a Final Secret clearance issued by the U.S. Government and maintain this eligibility for the duration of employment.
• Maintain and update Outlook calendars for multiple LS senior managers
• Schedule meetings and calls for LS senior managers
• Prepare written, grammatically correct correspondence on behalf of LS senior managers
• Request travel authorizations and upload supporting documentation to travel authorizations and vouchers for LS senior managers and direct-hire employees
• Request verification of employee and freelance LSP contractor security clearances by Bureau of Diplomatic Security for client organizations
• Enter travel actual cost information into automated program management system
• Enter new and transferred accountable and loanable property into automated asset management system
• Ensure that section printers, copiers, and shredders are maintained in good working condition and supplied with toner and paper
• Request purchases in Department purchasing system, ILMS Ariba
• Confirm performance or status of interpreting, translating, or administrative assignments
• Meet and escort visitors including interpreters, translators, trainees and examinees
• Experience in use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Experience or training in federal travel management, inventory management, or support services
This position requires an independent, proactive and experienced professional to support our client at the U.S. Department of State (DoS), Office of Language Services (LS). This position demands superb independent performance in a fast-paced and constantly active office environment. The Office of Language Services (LS) Administrative Support Specialist (MID) directly support the LS Program leadership daily operations of A/OPR/LS in accordance with industry best practices for LS' mission of interpretation and translation project management, Federal and Department of State Acquisition
Regulations, Federal Travel Regulations, and Department policies