- 11-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
The SharePoint Manager/ Developer overseas the work of 5 staff with approximately 20 concurrent projects and will work in a high-level thought leadership role, enhancing your toolbox of skills in areas such as Responsive Web Design Development, Microsoft technology solutions and join a culture of innovation. The position will leverage expertise in Web Development while learning new skills. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Responsible for supporting and updating existing sites as well as creating new sites and features in SharePoint 2016 and Online.
- Develop SharePoint Applications, InfoPath and customized forms, custom workflows using
- Designer and Power Automate for SharePoint Online.
- Leverage web services to access data from other systems Design, write, unit test, and document application code.
- Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2016/Online to solve technical and business problems
- Read and interpret documentation such as requirements definitions, User Stories, technical articles and procedure manuals
- Write clear, concise reports, requirements definitions, User Stories, detailed design documents, and online correspondence with client etc.
- Provide critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years' experience crafting wireframe graphic designs into production Web Interface code.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint development; including writing customized code in SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience in SOAP and Rest Web Services
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Framework, ReactJS, Angular JS/Angular, and Bootstrap preferred
- Understanding of various types of life cycle development including Agile / Scrum lifecycles preferredTime management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both stakeholders and technical staff
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- TS Clearance, Required
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
- Normal physical conditions
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.