- 10-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Product Solutions
- Remote, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Product Solutions (CPS) provides (typically through resale of OEM products and services) hardware, software, cloud, networking, and security products and services to our clients globally, quickly, and consistently at market rates in order to support their business needs. This includes the developing basic and complex solutions, sourcing, warehousing, delivering, and when needed implementing, managing, and maintaining technology. CPS works with external clients, but also serves the companies under the Cayuse Holdings and Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation's (CTUIR) umbrellas. Though CPS primarily focuses on IT products, they have the latitude to work with additional products requested by their clients. CPS primarily looks to add value to the procurement process for their clients and as such use's tools and processes such as Just-In-Time and Deal Registration to create value in the procurement chain process.
Cayuse Family of Companies
CPS is part of the Cayuse Family of Companies, is overseen by Cayuse Holdings and is owned by the CTUIR. The three purposes of Cayuse are to:
- Grow the Company: generate and deliver consistent, escalating distributions from profitable revenue
- Grow the People: create careers with upward mobility and focus off-res
- Support the CTUIR Comprehensive Plan: be a critical aspect of the Tribe's revenue and skillset diversity
CPS will support all three purposes in its daily operations and reflect the purposes in in business goals.
The Inside Sales Manager manages a team of inside sales professionals. The inside sales teams is the key point of contact between the field sales team, our Distribution partners and our clients. Our inside sales team is a key component to help grow revenue and add value to our outside Sales Executive and our clients through product knowledge and assisting in quoting product and services. ISR's work with our sales teams to drive value to new and existing customers. The ISR team can identify business opportunities, prepare quotes, and statements of work by working closely with our Sales executives to collecting, analyzing, and communicating important information throughout the sales process.
Our Inside Sales Manager should be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and frequently meeting with clients either via conference calls or traveling to clients' premises for meetings. They should be familiar with client relationship management and sales tools. Along with this, they should also be knowledgeable of our OEM's products and industry trends, developments, and challenges of the industry domain. They should understand Cayuse's service offering and help drive both product and services sales.
Generally, Inside sales managers are resourceful, people-focused, and persistent individuals who take goals as a personal challenge to succeed. They appreciate the value of long-lasting relationships and prioritize efforts to build trust with their team. They exhibit good listening and writing communication skills and quickly establish rapport with their team, our outside sales, distribution partners and customers.
- The Inside Sales Operations Manager is responsible for inspiring Inside Sales reps to achieve and exceed sales goals and metrics
- The Inside Sales Op's Manager will drive success by coaching, motivating, and mentoring their team members
- Direct Reports: 4 immediately moving up to as many as 7 direct reports.
- Help outside team meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue and productivity targets
- Monitor and track inside sales rep individual performance, strengths and areas of opportunity
- Clearly communicate evaluations and execute developmental steps
- Coach, develop, and mentor sales reps to drive continuous improvement in sales skills and product knowledge
- Ensure activity standards are being delivered
- Demonstrate a clear ability to correlate activity standards with Business Results
- Ensure the use of [Salesforce.com](http://salesforce.com/) and accuracy of data
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field; or equivalent education and experience preferred.
- 5 years of experience in
- Direct experience of the value-added IT reseller business with specific, current experience with both OEMs and IT distributors.
- Comfort with all aspects of the supply chain including sales
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written.
- Great leadership skills
- Decisive and confident leadership skills
- Ability to respond effectively to customers with a sense of urgency
- Professional remote office environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Must be able to establish a productive and professional remote workspace.
- Will be required to attend and conduct virtual meetings throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cayuse Holdings (and all its subsidiaries) is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive employment for all employees.