- 09-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
PAY IS $13.00 per hour in Oregon and $12.50 out of State
The RSS Help Desk Senior Agent provides solutions within service level agreements using company and project quality and quantity standards. It includes providing prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications. All duties and responsibilities will be performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse Commercial.
- Provides high-quality customer service to the client, responding to requests and issues accurately and promptly.
- Operates within established guidelines and procedures to independently deliver a full range of services to the customer.
- Matches client needs with current products and services and suggests new ones to target client's unmet needs.
- Uses examples and analogies as appropriate to facilitate understanding
- Ability to document work clearly and accurately
- Diagnoses customer issues using the outlined documentation provided
- Adhere to project-specific triage, escalation, service levels, processes, and reporting
- Provides assistance and information to the customer in a prompt manner.
- Understands and responds to others' using active listening skills and tactful communication
- Ability to perform first-line troubleshooting for customer.
- Ability to resolve issues following the parameters and guidelines of the client.
- Assists with the continuous improvements of processes by collecting data and information regarding the customer.
- Acts as the escalation point for client/customer calls to resolve difficult situations or issues.
- Manages agents on duty and ensure contact volume are handled within RSS Service Level Agreements.
- Contributes to the accomplishments of team objectives; works collaboratively as a team member towards solutions: solicits input from other team members, demonstrates respect for the ideas and opinions of others, employs trust and openness.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through follow up and special efforts.
- Assist new employees with training through shadowing opportunities and explanation of work processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert for supported products and processes within the RSS project.
- Acts as the liaison between the Cayuse and Client management and assigned agents to ensure needs and requests are being communicated and met.
- Review agent performance and provide feedback through guidance and counseling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Ability to change system settings via control panels or system preferences.
- Foundation in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to navigate common user interface elements, including opening windows, navigation of the file structures through volumes and folders, launch and quit applications, select portions of text or other items using the mouse, copy/cut and paste text, save and print documents.
- Speaks with clarity, articulation, and is aware of own non-verbal communication.
- Dependable and can be counted on; completes assignments on time and accurately; keeps team members abreast of problems and work progress.
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and thrive in a high-energy team environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in customer service role.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Ability to function in a diverse work environment.
- 1+ year experience with RSS Helpdesk
Reports to: RSS Team Lead, Accenture Delivery Manager and Cayuse Delivery Manager
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement: Cayuse Holdings (and all its subsidiaries) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive employment for all employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.