- 04-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Reports directly to the SRAR Chief of Staff and Office Director (and/or policy coordinator).
Maintains and disseminates daily tasking logs; monitors incoming and outgoing tasks (including formal and informal SRAR tasks).
Continually coordinates throughout the day with Chief of Staff, Office Director (and/or policy coordinator) and OMS to provide administrative and logistical support to office operations.
Coordinates SRAR clearances with appropriate DOS bureaus and embassies involved.
Coordinates SRAR responses to periodic inspector general (SIGAR and OFS) queries, including cooperating closely with SCA and other State Department bureaus as required.
- In consultation with OMS, serve as Executive Assistant to SRAR, Principal Deputy SRAR and Deputy SRAR/DAS in support of their roles.
- In consultation with SRAR Chief of Staff, Office Director and OMS, regularly updates and amends standard operation procedures to ensure more efficient processes.
- Applies internal control measures to protect organizational integrity and prevent unauthorized use or misappropriation of sensitive and classified material; reports instances of security violations/problems to the appropriate supervisory/management official; assumes full responsibility for safeguarding all classified and sensitive but unclassified material and equipment in assignment area (s).
- Enhance the operations and foreign policy development and implementation of the Office as a whole through such executive support functions as: drafting, editing, and production of trip and briefing books; and general administrative functions as assigned.
- Demonstrates extensive experience and ability in working with classified and unclassified computer data base. Operation and knowledge of Excel, Microsoft windows, and related computer based programs.
- Serves as note taker and drafts memoranda of meetings and conversations as required.
- The incumbent will perform all other duties required by the office and SCA Bureau as assigned.
Ability to work under pressure and tight or short deadlines, and for demanding customers.
Working knowledge of personal computers and experience in designing and supporting general administrative and office practice.
Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication between the office, SCA Bureau and other Bureaus and agencies
Extensive experience/knowledge of Department of State processes and procedures, to include CASCADES
- General office working
- Normal physical
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer
- Willing to work non-traditional schedules as required especially during times of travel.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.