- 27-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
The Service Desk Technician acts in a customer service capacity responding to customer requests on the Client SAP applications via phone, email, or self-service portal. They will perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Technologies.
This a night shift position with 4 nights on with 3 nights off
Hours: 7:00pm - 6:00am
Fielding end-user communication, creating and documenting tickets, troubleshooting and escalation. Provide initial support and analysis for classification, ticket ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication, resolution, and recovery of incidents not assigned to Tier 2. Also closure of incidents, monitoring the status and progress towards a resolution of the assigned ticket and communication to those involved on the incident as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer relationship skills with a strong customer focus and an ability to work well in teams or as an individual.
- Articulate with effective oral and written communication skills.
- Detailed - Oriented
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and social security # verification.
- Requires federal Secret Clearance in line with facility and/or government contract requirements.
- 1 year of Service/Help desk or customer service support experience.
Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation, MS Office, Suite and use of ticketing Software (Remedy/Service Now).
- Normal physical conditions
- Generally agreeable work environment in a high security, restricted area.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
- Will work as needed to accomplish task and responsibilities.
- Hours of Operation: 24 X 7 environment; schedule may very.
- May require working on holidays
- Works with other agents
- Client contact via phone and email.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.