- 27-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
The IT Security Project Manager is responsible for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies and assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation. Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information. Assist with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
The IT Security Project Manager maintains records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs , network switches, etc. to include system upgrades. Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies. Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies. Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware (U) Develop system security policy and ensures compliance.
All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS)
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- A BS degree from an accredited university,
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),and/or
- Certified Information Systems Auditor,
- Certified Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in performing system and application certifications and accreditations.
- Certified Audit Professional (CAP) certification will be required within 6 months of award, if not CISA.
- TS Clearance
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework (NIST RMF).
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven record of learning and adapting new technologies
- Demonstrated project administration and management experience.
- Demonstrated experience using XACTA IA Management Suite
- Time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both stakeholders and technical staff.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- Strong attention to detail
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.