- 27-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of the government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is at the heart of mobilizing a collective defense to lead the Nation's efforts to understand and manage risk to our critical infrastructure. CISA Central is designed to provide synchronized response, mitigation, and recovery efforts to meet national strategic goals; support interagency partners, critical infrastructure owners, and operators; and provide national and departmental leadership with accurate, informed situational awareness and decision support.
CISA performs its mission through a matrixed organizational agency, comprised of three primary disciplines - Cyber Security Division (CSD), Emergency Communication Division (ECD), and Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) supported by three cross-cutting divisions - Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), National Risk Management Center (NRMC), and Integrated Operations Division (IOD).
CI Watch support includes services associated with IOD's primary operational activities, including:
• 24x7 operations center functions of monitoring, analyzing, researching, coordinating, alerting, and reporting;
• Coordinating the response to significant national-level incidents by collecting agency-wide information and disseminating situational awareness emails, reports, and updates related to the incident;
• Collecting, triaging, assigning, and documenting responses to interactions with CISA Central;
• Proposing modifications to existing processes and procedures that will improve IOD's operational activities.
- These activities will occur during various times of steady state, no-notice incidents, and in an extremely time-sensitive environment, and continues during periods of severe weather or Government shutdowns. This includes surge tasks that allow for support and service structures that can meet mission demands.
The Program Manager is the primary interface to the Government client for all matters about contract execution and service delivery and manages the contractor team.
The PM is responsible for organizing all services for this contract. The PM shall be tasked with fulfilling staffing plans; providing strategic guidance to multiple teams; formulating, organizing, and monitoring inter-connected projects; preparing and/or presenting reports to Government PMs; and fulfilling the task management deliverables within this SOW. The PM will also coordinate with other task leads to ensure specific deliverables are being completed within the agreed-upon timelines and communicate any discovered risks and mitigation plans with the Government.
The PM shall be the Contractor's authorized representative for the technical and administrative performance of all services required under this contract.
The PM shall serve as the first POC for administrative questions or difficulties that arise related to this contract. The PM shall be the primary point through which communications, work assignments, and technical direction flow between the Government and the Contractor.
The PM or designated alternate shall be available during normal work hours to meet with DHS, in person or as otherwise agreed upon by DHS, to discuss problem areas. After normal duty hours, the PM or alternate shall be available in accordance with DHS-approved escalation protocol procedures. In the event of disaster recovery or COOP events, the PM shall be available during normal hours of operation, and during periods of no-notice emergencies, including localized acts of nature, accidents, and military or terrorist attacks.
• Master's Degree in a related discipline such as Homeland Security, Cybersecurity, IT, Business or another related field
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in:
- Planning and leading projects with 20+ staff and multi-million-dollar budgets
- Managing labor services contracts for a Federal Government organization including subcontractors
- Supervising employees of various labor categories and skills similar to those in this contract
- Cybersecurity tools, safeguarding networks, and cyber-incident response
- Preparing and delivering interesting, effective oral and written communications at the highest levels of industry and Government
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.