- 26-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational, financial, and quality delivery of a portfolio of projects under the Cayuse Government Team. Serve as the voice of the customer, ensuring effective project design and execution while fostering strategic relationships to grow the business. Supervise, train, and manage employees focused on strategic, business and action plan to achieve specified goals and objectives.
• Provide management of multiple simultaneous projects; some Business Development for Cayuse's core capabilities overseeing Project Managers, Project/Task Manager(s), Program Management Office (PMO) staff managing Client Delivery Teams; and, ensuring maximum effectiveness in the use of strategies and resources for the timely completion of all assigned contractual responsibilities on time, on budget and while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
• Is accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined contracts/scope(s) of work/task orders with strict adherence to customer satisfaction, goals, and quality standards for products and/or services, this includes the attainment of program profitability upon project completion.
• Client Relationship Management--Develops relationships, serves as primary customer contact, and manages overall company customer interface relationships for defined contracts/scope(s) of work/task orders to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct.
• Provides functional and technical guidance to consulting staff and management. Will also perform as a program lead in the resolution of technical or Staff Management problems that would critically impact performance, schedule, and/or cost.
• Develops overall program schedules for Executive leadership Team review and ensures the development, collection, and storage of formal documentation in the Corporate Database. Reviews and approves the subordinate program and project plans. Defines and assigns work to consultants and subcontractors assigned to the program; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements.
• Establishes performance metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction, and attainment of company commitments, goals, and objectives.
• Utilizing the customer SOW to identify and define technical and functional requirements per task order to draft statements of work to be issued as part of the RFP intended to assist teaming partners and subcontractors with developing cost proposals for their intended work.
• Mentors and coaches assigned personnel to enhance performance. Conducts reviews and provides staff feedback for continuous improvement.
• May lead Business Development efforts from market planning, lead generation, and proposal management to staffing and execution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field,
• Minimum 5-8 years of a large contract and program level experience in Federal Government client environments, including intimate knowledge of and relationships with one or more Agencies/Departments, DOD Unified Commands or Programs;
• Demonstrated capability to manage multi-task programs/projects, multi-task contracts, and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Current or former security clearance; ability to obtain clearance.
• Demonstrated outstanding writing skills, verbal communications skills, and organizational skills;
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, and other government regulations;
• Demonstrated understanding of federal business practices with a working knowledge of costing, pricing, and profit margins, including contractual obligations and risks;
• Proficient with federal market dynamics, in particular solutions and technologies that are hot in the market and at what price points customers are buying them;
• Familiarity and experience with DCAA-compliant accounting systems; Deltek CostPoint a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe toolsets, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Acrobat, etc.
• Preferred knowledge and experience in healthcare, including IT systems and electronic health records, Locum Tenens services, healthcare operations, and medical administration.
Human Relationship Skills
• Existing relationships with potential clients and teaming partners, such that one can "hit the ground running" required
• Willing to travel for short-term assignments
• Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
• MBA a plus
• Veteran status a plus
• PMP certification
• Market and business development
• Account management
• 100% Remote some travel may be required
• Normal physical conditions
• Professional work environment
• Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.