- 01-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC, and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
We are currently seeking a Functional Analyst to join our team.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters. The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combating medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
The Functional Analyst (Powerpoint SME) will provide graphics and presentation development support to the Defense Health Agency, Joint Operations Command.
- Provide highly functional operations support across the entire JOC team to facilitate the timely response of scheduled and "ad hoc" taskers to meet JOCC mission requirements and schedules.
- Provide accurate, high-quality graphics support for JOC briefings, reports, and other forms of correspondence.
- Utilize standard templates to create presentations.
- Create and edit templates as directed by the client.
- Create graphical products as directed by the client through various software programs.
- Support various JOC staff with graphics needs.
- Suggest layout, format, and overall "look" for electronic and print products.
- Adhere to established standards for internal and external usage of logos.
- Attend/complete required training in accordance with guiding instructions.
- Adhere to HIPPA guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or Associate's Degree plus 3 years related experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of graphics-related work experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and development of high-quality presentation materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, Publisher, and other general software applications.
- Broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time-constrained environment.
Human Relationship Skills
- Experience in supporting a fast-paced military operations environment requiring attention to detail and follow-up on actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes
- An ability to work well in teams or individually
- Active Security Clearance - Secret
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
Reports to: Operations Team Lead
- Normal physical conditions
- Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
- Willing to work non-traditional schedules/shifts to support team, which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.