- 16-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Must have - Bachelor's Degree
Must have - Active Secret.
POSITION OVERALL DESCRIPTION
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security initiative. The individual in the position will be motivated, energetic, dynamic, business savvy individual who can assist with the day to day logistics of delivering services to our clients. Position will utilize expert-level ability of handling administrative tasks including but not limited to project scheduling, budgeting support and project logistics as requested. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Support executives and project teams by facilitating administrative tasks including: schedules meetings, takes meeting notes, performs basic follow-up on action items and assisting in presentation development.
- Assists in the development of presentations and other project related documents and reports.
- Will prepare emails and other written reports for agency leadership with an expectation of professional writing skills.
- Works as a cooperative and collaborative member of a high performing team
- Consistently provides high level of quality service
- Uses judgment to anticipate customer service needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Active Secret security clearance
- 8 -10 years of executive assistant experience, preferred
- 5+ years of experience with assisting federal government executives, preferred
- 2+ years of experience working on project teams and assisting executives, preferred
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office Suite of tools including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is desirable but not required
- Technical knowledge is a plus including attention to detail.
- Talented writer in interoffice communication, especially professional emails and reports.
- Ideal candidate must be a multitasker and be able to solve complex problems.
- Ability to use sound judgement to plan and accomplish project goals.
- Possess excellent planning, time management and prioritization skills.
- Expert communicator and a strong writer including good command of the English language.
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
• Normal physical conditions
• General office environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.