- 13-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Cleared Escort will escort and monitor non-cleared personnel, and assist with access control for secured areas at a location in Alexandria, VA. Working hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday with occasional adjustment to 8-hour window to end as late as 5:00 pm.
- Escorting and monitoring un-cleared worked in secured areas of the facility.
- Conducting random inspections of secured areas for unapproved personnel.
- Only physical access to SCI areas is require, access to actual classified information or systems in not required.
- Compliance with security requirements, follow operating policies and procedures while performing work at the facility.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six (6) month of security experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearance required to perform the duties of this position.
- Must be able to complete initial training within 30 days of hire.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied.
- Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
- Professional on-site environment.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Physically able to move about in a maintenance environment to include standing, walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional workspace.
- Must be able to work adjusting work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.