- 11-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
This position requires an independent, proactive and experienced U.S. Department of State (DoS) Administrator supporting Special Envoy level executives. Must have proven, direct international (preferably Middle East/SouthWest Asia state department travel) travel administration experience. Successful candidate must possess high proficiency utilizing E2 Solutions Software along with proper applicability, preparation and process flow of DoS travel forms for successful performance. This position demands independent performance in an extremely fast-paced and constantly changing DoS Diplomatic business travel environment. DoS professional experience supporting senior government officials is essential.
- Completes task orders in a timely manner per the guiodance & schedule of the SRA Office Director
• Answers and promptly prcesses telephone calls and meeting requests coming into the office.
• Maintains the up-to-date schedule for Special Representative and Deputy Special Representative
• Prepares correspondence, telegrams, memoranda, and eCC's ensuring that all conform to style and format guidelines established by the Department's Executive Secretariat.
• Drafts/prepares travel authorizations on behalf of members of S/SRA based on information provided by traveler.
• Prepares trip itinerary, obtains travel expenses estimates (M&IE costs, taxi, hotel costs).
• Upon completion of trip, assists traveler in preparing electronic travel voucher. Follows up with traveler to ensure all expense documents have been submitted and on time (i.e. within 30 days).
• Reviews all incoming correspondence and forwards it with necessary information or instructions to the appropriate officers for action; Composes replies when appropriate.
• Maintains office files Procures necessary office supplies.
• Prepares time-and-attendance sheets and vouchers for taxis and representational funds.
• Makes and acknowledges various social arrangements and obligations which are a part of the official responsibility of S/SRA office.
• Manages other tasks authorized by the Government Task Manager that fall within the administrative scope of this task order.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports as needed by the SRA Office Director.
• Other related duties that may be assigned
- 5+ years direct administrative experience of DoS office protocols, travel regulations and processes, travel databases, and overall office management etiquette.
• Superb interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to integrate into a fast paced team and complete assigned individual administrative duties with little supervision.
• Experience as an Administrator in a fast paced office environment.
• Strong experience with in-office and telework work environments and general IT communications equipment in an office setting
• Ability to work under pressure and tight or short deadlines.
• The candidate must possess a Final Secret clearance issued by the U.S. Government and maintain this eligibility for the duration of employment.
- 5+ years of direct DoS Ambassador/Special Envoy executive administrative support as described above
• Superb operation and knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, E2 Solutions, and related computer-based programs operations.
• Proactive and independent character with engaging, interpersonal communication skills and the willingness to work across a team environment to ensure operational travel support success
- Business Office Environment (for SA-9 office)
- Home Office Environment (as authorized for telework)
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.