- 06-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
The Office of Language Services (LS) Project Manager (Mid-level) is tasked to directly support the daily operations of A/OPR/LS in accordance with industry best practices for interpretation and translation project management, Federal and Department of State Acquisition Regulations, Federal Travel Regulations, and Department policies. The important employment scope helps ensure the quality delivery of professional services to A/OPR/LS in support of the office's general mission and of specific operational requirements including those related to COVID and the war in Ukraine.
• Enter client request and language service provider assignment data into A/OPR/LS automated program management system job to generate cost estimates, client billing statements, requests for obligations, and task orders to language service providers.
• Schedule interpreting or translating exams for prospective language service providers at direction of A/OPR/LS management. Assist in coordination between Testing Coordinators and exam proctors and evaluators.
• Operate audio-visual equipment and systems in interpretation lab.
• Issue portable simultaneous interpretation equipment as needed. Track and record use and return of equipment in automated program management system.
• Meet and escort trainees and examinees.
• Contact potential language service providers from pool of pre-qualified candidates to determine availability.
• Communicate assignment information between language service provider, A/OPR/LS management, and client.
• Coordinate travel arrangements between A/OPR/LS project managers, client, language service provider, and logistical support vendors.
• Confirm performance of related assignments.
Bachelor's degree in International Relations or related desirable field
Foreign language, or related field desirable
Professional interpreting or T&I project management experience desirable
- Business Office Environment (for USG office)
- Home Office Environment (for telework)
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.