- 28-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
We are seeking a Study Coordinator who will provide services to government led clinical and translational studies. The Study Coordinator will work directly with the Principal Investigator/designated POC and perform duties to include: collecting, organizing, maintaining and disseminating patient data files, reviewing patient records for eligibility in the study; screening study subjects, enrolling subjects and monitoring subjects; obtaining specimens for laboratory analysis; performing statistical data analysis and provide written reports of the findings.
- Ability to conduct clinical and translational studies including the following: chart reviews, specimen processing, data management, interacting with physicians, scientists, nurses and other laboratory personnel.
- Must be able to prepare oral and written presentations (as reflected in resume by publications, posters or podium presentations at national conferences, delivery of lectures or scientific presentations, thesis) based on data analysis and study summary.
- Demonstrated ability (i.e. former work history of managing multiple research studies or clinical trials) to manage multiple clinical and translational studies simultaneously, and develop policies and procedures for clinical study execution and oversight.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Biomedical science field or nursing. Biomedical degree with clinical or translational experience.
- Minimum 2 years clinical trial or laboratory study experience.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and preparing manuscripts for publication.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.