- 19-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
Full-time: Collection Targeting and Compliance Manager Level 1-4
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Identify policies and authorizations necessary to provide compliant targeting to networks and to satisfy specific collection requirements. Take an active role in developing, planning, and coordinating the deployment of enterprise collection systems. Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate targeting for NSA Access programs. Collaborate with collection architecture developers, signals analysts, network analysts, computer scientists, and external agencies to acquire, maintain and maximize access to global communications. Possess and maintain an awareness of policies, collection, processing, and forwarding systems, and architecture. Maintain requirements, targeting, resource, environmental, and tasking knowledge databases. Work with OPIs (Office of Primary Interest) to identify environmental changes that impact target communications and collection.
- Level 1: HS/GED +6 years of experience, AA +4 years of experience, or BA +2 years of experience
- Level 2: HS/GED +9 years of experience, AA +7 years of experience, BA +5 years of experience. MA +3 years of experience, Ph.D. +2 years of experience
- Level 3: HS/GED +12years of experience, AA +10years of experience, BA +8 years of experience, MA +6 years of experience, Ph.D. plus four years of experience
- Level 4: HS/GED +15 years of experience, AA +13 years of experience, BA +11 years of experience, MA +9 years of experience; Ph.D. +7 years of experience
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to the customer's mission (e.g., collection, cyber, and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD and include drafting/editing intelligence reports.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.