- 19-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
Full-time: Threat Analyst Level 2 - 4
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Applies geographic information science in response to intelligence needs using SIGINT data collected from foreign systems. This includes the application of temporal and spatial thinking in interpreting SIGINT data in geographic context. Such interpretation requires skills, knowledge, and abilities drawn from multiple disciplines in order to undertake spatial data manipulation, spatial data analysis, spatial statistical analysis and spatial modeling. Have a fundamental knowledge of geospatial SIGINT data, analytical methods, and visualization, in addition to technical knowledge of target technologies. Use the various systems and tools that facilitate spatial analysis. Maintain or support maintenance of reference knowledge databases and dissemination of intelligence.
- Level 1: HS/GED +6 years of experience, AA +4 years of experience, or BA +2 years of experience
- Level 2: HS/GED +9 years of experience, AA +7 years of experience, BA +5 years of experience. MA +3 years of experience, PhD +2 years of experience
- Level 3: HS/GED +12years of experience, AA +10years of experience, BA +8 years of experience, MA +6 years of experience, PHD plus four years of experience
- Level 4: HS/GED +15 years of experience, AA +13 years of experience, BA +11 years of experience, MA +9 years of experience; PHD +7 years of experience
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to the customer's mission (e.g., collection, cyber, and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD and include drafting/editing intelligence reports.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.